Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Enjoy Life Wei !!!



1.1 We make plans but God the Almighty will determine what will happen then, predestination to be exact. Sometimes I go BEYOND my limit, thinking or expecting something beyond my reach, something unbelievable and unacceptable which seemingly doesn’t meet me at the future. We full with the desire to get a happy life in which problems or blunders will not happen whatsoever but that expectation is too high.

1.2 So I teach myself to do this last thing, no matter who you are, no matter what you do, no matter what qualification you own, as long as you live in this world you should appreciate this life and live happily.

1.3 You only have this one life, no more life in this world once you died if that so then enjoy your life. THIS LIFE is so much OF fun, TRULY SAID.

No comments: